Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

鬼鬼被爆料还被逼回答选择王子或亚纶

Okay this is probably something really small, but it mentioned a question that I once thought of asking.

On yesterday's episode of Wo Ai Hei Se Hui (我爱黑涩会) 2008-04-10. Xiao Xun said that Gui Gui and Fahrenheit Arron uses the same cell phone and they started how there's something on between them.
Then Hei Ren asked "Do you like Arron?" Gui Gui replied "No I don't".

Now this is the part where this post is focused on.
After Gui Gui replied Da Ya on the side asked "Between Wang Zi and Arron who do you choose?" That was seriously a question that I wanted to know, more like want to know how Gui Gui will react on it because it's predicted she won't answer it.
I must say "Thanks" to Da Ya for asking that question. And when I saw the preview of this episode, I was thinking "Will they mention Wang Zi?" and I guessed right.

And funny thing is that Gui Gui said "Let me think about it" Isn't there's an answer already?. But the conversation moved to choosing Wang Zi or Arron to Xiao Gui treating Gui Gui very nicely. Just thinking that they wanted to get out of that sort of topic since you know there's news about Lollipop fans and Fahrenheit fans fighting.

I actually have more to say but I don't want to get into detail like Gui Gui's facial expression and etc. but I think this was a way to promote "Pi Li MIT" since they already ended filming it and sooner it will be aired.

You can just read this for fun but don't take it too seriously and no bashing please.

0 Responses to "鬼鬼被爆料还被逼回答选择王子或亚纶" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger