Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.04.07 誰是棒棒堂推理王 (上)


New game, this one is like the game from I guess where they have one correct answer and they have to guess which one is correct.
The first question is easy, I guessed number 2 and I was correct, it was pretty obvious and most of the didis got it correct.
When Xiao Bing show off his American's Next Top Model catwalk again I couldn't help but to crack up laughing.

The second question was hard because it's asking which girl came to the recording before and because there's a lot of old episodes which I didn't watch so when the girls mention the episode they were here I didn't even know about it. But I was guessing number 1 and I was correct, looks like I have some luck here.

I saw Wang Zi so happily holding up the board after each questions so he must have gotten both of the questions right.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHE4everELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by ^鎏繧^ )
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Youku Link (uploaded by 旋转的兔子)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMjM1MDkyNjA=.html

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.04.07 誰是棒棒堂推理王 (上)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger