Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Lollipop Chat Room in xat

Hi everyone, I've created a new chat room for us so that we can communicate and talk about Lollipop all we want.

You don't have to join or anything, just click on the link I provide below and it will automatically sign you in.

But make sure you change your nickname to the one you want, simply just click the first name on the list on the right, a box will come up and simply just enter your refer nickname. Don't understand? Just ask me again.

I really hope people will come to the chat room because I'm want to know more of BBT fans since I don't know any in my country.

Link to the Chat Room: http://xat.com/iLuvLollipopBBT

0 Responses to "Lollipop Chat Room in xat" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger