Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.04.11 二军PK决战322 (下)


Terry's group performance turn, somehow I didn't get touched or felt like crying like I did when watching A Ben's group performance.
Everyone in Terry's group are so talented but somehow I think they shine better as individual or in smaller group like 2 or 3. And when watching Terry's group performance I didn't as high I did when watching A Ben's group. Just like what Da Mu said, Terry's group target audience is much narrow while A Ben's group is more wider, from young little kids to old ladies.

For the votes, I actually predicted that A Ben's group will have more votes. But I didn't think Mao Di would have the most vote out of the group, Wang Zi and Mao Di parents must be so proud of their sons.

The next PK challenge (I think it's the last one) both group will get a cover for a magazine, both of the magazine cover will be sold on the same day. Also a vote will up on the woo.com website, each member can only be voted once (I'm gonna too).
And Andy ge talked about the EP releasing in May with 10 members selected, I don't really understand it but we'll know when it comes.
This makes me think of Super Junior or Johnny's Jr groups, but I really hope they do something like that because I really like most of the didis and it's gonna be really hard to choose.

Next episode is my most anticipated one, Wang Zi's birthday episode. Looks like this time Wang Zi will trick the other didis instead of the didis tricking him. This gonna be fun!

Youtube Links (uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by 盘丝仙仙)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.04.11 二军PK决战322 (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger