Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

COLOR and PLAY and FANS - August Issue

Start of the months is where a lot of magazine releases, usually Lollipop will be on a lot of magazines.
I only manage to get the cover of these magazines as I usually get magazine scans from the woo forum but they have set up a new rule that members can't post up magazine photos because of the copyright issue. So if people here do buys any of these magazine I would love you to death if you scan them and send them over to me.

PLAY - August 2008
Wow there's gonna be 3 different covers? I have a feeling that TVB will broadcast HTQXZ sooner or later, since it was mention that it's already sold to oversea and HTQXZ seem to grab the attention in Hong Kong. A cover with A Ben, Wang Zi and Xiao Ma, it's rare to see them taking photos together now, I really want to see the inside!


COLOR - August 2008
The three character from HTQXZ, Wang Zi is so shuai I love his outfit and that necklace I have something similar to his.


FANS - August 2008
OMG! Wang Zi and A Ben on the cover, now that's rare! Both of them looked really hot and the magazine printed their real names on the cover. I prefer their stage name as A Ben's name sound like "Already".


Hope that I could find the inner pages online or if someone nice enough who have purchase scan them for me. Thats all for now!

Credit woo forum

2 Responses to "COLOR and PLAY and FANS - August Issue" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
7 August 2008 at 9:00 am

“I prefer their stage name as A Ben's name sound like "Already".”

I think Ben's stage name sound more like "when ready"... xD

Anonymous says
7 August 2008 at 9:01 am

sorry, i meant Ben's REAL NAME sound more like "when ready".

Powered By Blogger