Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

[News] Fresh blood for MFBBT?

[2008-08-14] This might just be a rumor or it might be true. A lot of fans went to woo forum to confirm this news but Andy ge have not replied yet.

There been a news going on about all didis in MFBBT will graduate and new didis will be selected. So it's like going back to day 1 of MFBBT. As one person from Taiwan exposed that the last episode of MFBBT was already recorded after the selection of er jun. That person also said that everyone was tearing and upset, Xiao Yu and Xiao Jie cried so much.

Afterward each didis went to eat dinner except for Xiao Yu, A Wei and Wang Zi as they need to go filming.

Source: http://www.bangbangtang.com.cn/thread-94667-1-1.html
Translated by Choco-late

Not exactly translated it word by word but this is what the article said. I'm really sad to hear this news but it is expected that Lollipop or other didis will graduate from MFBBT. But this news was so sudden, but I understand that the boys all have their own way and can't be stuck as a didi all the time.

I feel sorry for Xiao Le as he haven't been on the show for a long time and now he have to graduate with the other didis. If the day of the graduation arrives and the new MFBBT didis are on the show I might take a look at it to see if any didi catches my eye but it would feel so different. And I think Fanfan will not be the host anymore as I heard before that she's helding a concert tour later on.

This is so sad, first it was the end of er jun and now it's the end of MFBBT. This feeling is like I've just finish a drama that I enjoyed so much. Best of luck to everyone.

0 Responses to "[News] Fresh blood for MFBBT?" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger