Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

哪裡5打抗 2008.09.07 校園風雲人物&五打抗高笑

First episode of Na Li 5 Da Kang, as it's a talent show it must have judges and the judges are Andy ge, Xiao Mi jie and Lan Buo also Er Jun. So the first episode is about selecting popular school students. Yes and they are all guys, good looking guys.

I personally like the drummer guy, he's good looking but when it comes to the swimmer part he lost badly as he's too skinny and too white plus he was very shy. A De is funny, so opened and not shy at all, I thought he would win at the end but was lost to the muscle guy.

After the selection there's a little play at the end. It's so random and their guest is Li Quan. Li Quan was so funny with the guitar and singing that song. Some people might think this part is funny but I thought it was okay, they need to prepare more properly. They were like laughing while acting.

I think I enjoy watching this more than Wei Lian's show (not much into girls as you can see), I'm glad that this is once a week. I couldn't imagine if they have everyday, it's just not a show where I would like to watch it everyday.

Youtube Links (uploaded by conan1034028)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

Tudou Links (uploaded by freetimevip7)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7
(Can't seem to find part 4, I saw it before but the link doesn't work so I deleted it)

0 Responses to "哪裡5打抗 2008.09.07 校園風雲人物&五打抗高笑" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger