Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

HTQXZ DVD Vol.1 released

Some people might be interested in buying the DVD so here's some information about it. You can purchase the Vol.1 of HTQXZ at Yesasia, it's a website where I usually get my DVDs/CDs from and the only international website I know that you can buy DVDs/CDs.

It is kind of strange to see that it's Hong Kong version instead of Taiwan version, there's 2 link to purchasing the first volume DVD. The prices are different but it's the same, all I can find different is the publisher, the cheaper one publisher is Fat Kee Records LTD (HK) and the more expensive one publisher is Muse (TW).

Vol.1 of HTQXZ DVD includes episode 1-4 and has 4 DVDs in total. Both of them are in Mandarin and Traditional Chinese.



Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan (DVD) (Ep.1-4) (Hong Kong Version)
http://www.yesasia.com/global/hei-tang-qun-xia-zhuan-dvd-ep-1-4-hong-kong-version/1011850324-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan (DVD) (Vol.1 Of 3) (Hong Kong Version)
http://www.yesasia.com/global/hei-tang-qun-xia-zhuan-dvd-vol-1-of-3-hong-kong-version/1011711081-0-0-0-en/info.html

If anyone is interested in getting the DVD I would recommend buying from this website as I have always get my DVDs/CDs from this website all the time.

0 Responses to "HTQXZ DVD Vol.1 released" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger