Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

New didi ABC appeared in MFBBT before!

Thanks to DinoZhang for posting all the new didis's blog where I found out that one of the new didi ABC (called Eric) who went on MFBBT before and he uploaded a few photos in his wretch blog.

We might have seen him before as he's a top 20 for Xing Guang San. You can tell these photos are old by the look of everyone's hairstyle. Not sure if I have posted them but it doesn't hurt to post them again.

2 Responses to "New didi ABC appeared in MFBBT before!" (Leave A Comment)

Anastácio Soberbo says
1 September 2008 at 4:33 pm

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Choco-late says
1 September 2008 at 10:08 pm

Thanks!
I'm glad to see more visitors from different country. Hope you have fun in here.

Powered By Blogger